Here we have a bizarre murder case that should have been solved by now.
STABBED TO DEATH IN A TEXAS CHURCH
Fitness instructor and mother of three, Terri “Missy” Bevers, 45, was brutally stabbed to death inside a Texas church shortly before she was scheduled to lead an early morning fitness class on April 18, 2016.
Just minutes before her death around 4: am the Creekside Church of Christ motion-activated security cameras
On April 18, 2016, a CCTV video at the recorded the following video.
The killer is oddly dressed in full SWAT gear, and the hammer he or she is wielding becomes the ultimate murder weapon used to bludgeon Missy to death.
According to police, Bevers died of “multiple puncture wounds” to her head and chest consistent with what the suspect on surveillance was seen carrying.
- As a fitness trainer, Missy would teach 5 am classes at the community church. (she was murdered shortly before one of these classes)
- Missy was also a married mother of three and very active in the community.
- Missy and her husband, Brandon Bevers, were reported to have both financial and marital issues.
- Brandon was 600 miles away on a fishing trip during the murder.
- The killer can be anywhere between 5 ft 2 in and 5 ft 7 in.
- Killer has a distinctive walking gait (notice the persons right foot in the video)
- A 2010- 2012 Nissan Altima (not yet identified) was seen driving through the parking hours before the murder. Entered 1:58am and exited 2:04am (See video)
- A burglar – I would not consider a burglar to be a plausible killer, even though it is thought that the person in the video was smashing the glass and opening doors to possible make it look like a break-in, however, this was at 4: am.
- The husband Brandon Beavers – has been ruled out due to him being 600 miles away on a fishing trip at the time.
- Randy Bevers (Missy’s father-in-law) – everything points to Randy, such as:
- A few days after Missy was murdered, Randy Bevers was noticed bringing a blood-stained shirt to the cleaners, a woman’s XXL t-shirt. Randy claimed it was blood from a dog injury; supposedly, his vet confirmed the story.
- Randy is around the same height and weight as the person in the surveillance footage.
- Randy has a motive of freeing his son from a financially strained relationship; Missy may have been cheating on her husband as well some reports say.
- Randy has a nearly identical walking gait. (watch video)
Here is the husband, Brandon Bevers giving a statement to reporters:
*However, apparently Randy Bevers has an alibi and was traveling to California during the time of the murder.